WAYS TO GIVE
SUPPORT OUR WORK
If you are able, you can give monthly to help us manage our expenditures throughout the year or you can make a single donation, both through PayPal. It is your continued support that has allowed all the great projects undertaken so far.
If you’re able, we’d love it if you could donate to help us achieve our mission.
Of course you can always send a check to:
PO Box 967
Branchville, NJ 07826
PARTNERS AND OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
- Partnerships: When you donate $1000 or more you’ll become a Benefactor of the Greater Culver Lake Watershed Conservation Foundation and, with your approval, we will list your name or business on our website. You can donate as an ongoing supporter of the foundation or toward a specific project such as land acquisition or water quality improvement.
- Amazon Smile: Shopping on Amazon? Experience feel-good shopping and support GCLWCF by using Amazon Smile! When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you will have the exact same shopping experience as Amazon.com with the added benefit that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the Foundation. Whenever you shop on Amazon, you can make a difference in our community.
- Planned Giving: Those with a special interest in the watershed and its lakes may be able to receive tax benefits through estate planning. Contact a member of the Board of Directors to learn more about this type of planned giving.
- IRA Contributions: Those 70 ½ years of age with an IRA, a contribution made directly from your Required Minimum Distribution can carry the impact of a tax credit. Learn more here.
- Give your time: The more hands to help, the more we can do! Whatever your interest, you can have a part in this important organization. Discover more about getting involved. And, share your email below for updates.
YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS
The Greater Culver Lake Watershed Conservation Foundation (GCLWCF) relies solely on private tax-deductible donations from individuals, families, businesses and foundations to fund its environmental advocacy programs.
Your generosity will ensure continuity of the water quality efforts not only at Culver Lake and Lake Owassa but also throughout the watershed area today, tomorrow, and in the years to come.
FOUNDATION SIGN UP
If you want to join the community and stay in the know, please subscribe here.
Stormy notch by Judy Nylen; Monarch Butterfly by Dorothea Wefing; Painted turtles by Wayne Groves.